ElizabethMae
Wellness

The Smart Girl’s Guide To Vitamins

Ideally, we would love to get all of our nutritional needs from our diets, but so many of us fall short on the essentials. Because of this, many millennial women are turning towards vitamins to meet the necessary requirements. The problem is, with the myriad of information about supplements and multivitamins at our disposal, it can be hard to know what is right (and needed) for your individual health.

*This post contains affiliate links.

I had that same problem, which is why I turned to the vitamin startup Care/of to determine what would be right for my body and lifestyle. Care/of is a unique, online store that offers personalized, daily vitamin packs. The process to figuring out what vitamins to order for your daily pack is easy and painless.

• Simply answer a few questions about your goals, lifestyle and values.
  • Care/of will recommend the right vitamins for you.
  • Once you place your order, you will receive a box of personalized packs in the mail each month.

Simple, personalized and fast! Not only that, but you can rest assured that you are getting the best advice to make informed decisions about what vitamins are really for you.

One of the core values of the company is to provide honest guidance, meaning transparency, focused product selection and ethic–driven recommendations. Each product is given a scientific rating, to help guide your decisions. Care/of is real about which supplements and vitamins have mixed research (some studies with positive results, but others that have been less conclusive) and which have emerging research (most research is relatively recent, but promising). To make these decisions, they rely on a Scientific Advisory Board, “comprised of leading doctors, scientists, and nutrition experts.”

Whether your health concerns are energy–related, stress–related, digestion–related or even skin–related, Care/of has options available to you. Their product categories include:

• Vitamins
  • Minerals
  • Herbs
  • Probiotics
  • Specialty

To build your personalized pack, you can mix–and–match from the 27 different options. With each option, you will be able to read up on the following:

• Pill Type
  • Dosage
  • Ingredients
  • Research
  • An honest assessment of the product
  • Cost

Not convinced yet? Here are a few additional benefits of using Care/of:

If you are ready to get started with Care/of, visit their website now and select “Get Started!”

You Might Also Like...

17 Comments

Lalie
    July 12, 2017 at 2:38 pm

I think I might try this out! great post😃

elizabethmae
      July 12, 2017 at 3:00 pm

It really is a great service and I highly recommend it!

Becky
    July 12, 2017 at 2:39 pm

This is very cool! Exactly what I’m looking for. I get so overwhelmed in the vitamin aisle. I’ll have to take a deeper look, but so you know if you can try just one month or do you have to commit to a longer “membership” type of thing?

elizabethmae
      July 12, 2017 at 2:59 pm

Hi Becky! Once you sign up for a pack, you can cancel at any time! You will get an email reminder that your next pack will go out on X date and you can login and cancel, or even move it back to another month if you would like to delay it. Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

Amanda
    July 12, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Great article. I use to take vitamins and I am sure they would help me out. Thanks for sharing

Julia Elizabeth
    July 13, 2017 at 3:38 pm

Love the idea of personalized vitamin packs!! I’m still playing around with my diet at the moment to see what my body best responds to but once I have that in check I will be sure to check this service out 🙂

Lisa
    July 13, 2017 at 4:08 pm

I love this, knowing the daily packs are specifically tailored to my health needs and filled with quality, ethical and top rated products is definitely appealing to me.

A.
    July 13, 2017 at 4:58 pm

This is a really interesting concept. I’ll definitely be looking into it. Have you noticed any changes since you started taking their vitamins?

elizabethmae
      July 13, 2017 at 6:11 pm

I have! My pack is: Rhodiola, Probiotic Blend, Vitamin C and Magnesium. The last one I added because of a suggestion from my doctor due to kidney stones. The first one I added because I get stressed easily and that drains my energy and I do think I have noticed a slight improvement in both of those areas.

Sydney
    July 13, 2017 at 6:21 pm

I’m trying to be healthier so this was super helpful! I’ll definitely be using this information soon.

Kanani B.
    July 13, 2017 at 7:12 pm

I have so much trouble finding vitamins and esp. the right ones to take…thank you this!

Lauren Rabadi
    July 13, 2017 at 9:41 pm

I’ve been toying with signing up for this service, think I will now!

Kathleen
    July 14, 2017 at 2:09 am

This is really interesting, I’ve never heard about it! I typically just take a multivitamin but I need to look into this!

Carissa Eva Stephanie Vikis
    July 14, 2017 at 3:56 am

Great article and very informative! It’s so difficult to choose the right vitamins, definitely will look into this more and find out if they ship to Cyprus.

Neelie
    July 14, 2017 at 7:22 am

This is such a good idea! And it makes complete sense, cause we are all different and have different things we need. Thanks for sharing!

Megan
    July 16, 2017 at 2:41 pm

I usually take Vitamin C and D tablets every now and again after I’ve eaten to make sure I’m getting the supplements I need! I am quite wary of buying other tablets that aren’t off supermarket shelves…

Meg x | the-writeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Ellie
    July 17, 2017 at 11:10 am

This sounds like such a good idea! I like that it is customisable ❤ I always have vitamin capsules in the mornings