Ideally, we would love to get all of our nutritional needs from our diets, but so many of us fall short on the essentials. Because of this, many millennial women are turning towards vitamins to meet the necessary requirements. The problem is, with the myriad of information about supplements and multivitamins at our disposal, it can be hard to know what is right (and needed) for your individual health.
*This post contains affiliate links.
I had that same problem, which is why I turned to the vitamin startup Care/of to determine what would be right for my body and lifestyle. Care/of is a unique, online store that offers personalized, daily vitamin packs. The process of figuring out what vitamins to order for your daily pack is easy and painless.
- Simply answer a few questions about your goals, lifestyle, and values.
- Care/of will recommend the right vitamins for you.
- Once you place your order, you will receive a box of personalized packs in the mail each month.
Simple, personalized and fast! Not only that, but you can rest assured that you are getting the best advice to make informed decisions about what vitamins are really for you.
One of the core values of the company is to provide honest guidance, meaning transparency, focused product selection and ethic–driven recommendations. Each product is given a scientific rating, to help guide your decisions. Care/of is real about which supplements and vitamins have mixed research (some studies with positive results, but others that have been less conclusive) and which have emerging research (most research is relatively recent but promising). To make these decisions, they rely on a Scientific Advisory Board, “comprised of leading doctors, scientists, and nutrition experts.”
Whether your health concerns are energy-related, stress-related, digestion–related or even skin–related, Care/of has options available to you. Their product categories include:
To build your personalized pack, you can mix–and–match the 27 different options. With each option, you will be able to read up on the following:
- Pill Type
- An honest assessment of the product
Not convinced yet? Here are a few additional benefits of using Care/of:
- You can expect to save up to 20% by switching to Care/of (in comparison to health food stores.)
- Care/of partners with the GOOD+ Foundation
- Care/of believes in clean production practices and providing quality product
- Care/of is transparent about their ingredient sourcing, manufacturing locations, and testing
- They have an entire library of vitamin research available on their website
If you are ready to get started with Care/of, visit their website now and select “Get Started!”